Substitute Teachers Needed

Seeking caring individuals that enjoy working with K-12 students.


  • High school diploma
  • Eighteen (18) years of age or older
  • Indiana Department of Education (IDOE) Substitute Teacher Permit

For information to apply for your substitute teacher permit go to: 



To fill out the Randolph Central School Corporation application go to https://www.rc.k12.in.us/ then click on Menu, Applications, then Non-certified.  If you have questions about the process, please call 765-584-1401 ext. 1600.

You can submit your application, copy of your high school diploma, and IDOE Substitute Teacher Permit by email or to the address below.

Email:  danderson@randolphcentral.us

Address:      Randolph Central School Corporation

                   103 N. East Street

                   Winchester, IN 47394